A razor sharp blade with its black 3.2 mm thick blade is one of the most sturdy knives Mora of Sweden® has ever made. The carbon steel blade has a black coating which protects against corrosion. You can use the back of the blade with the fire starter. The spine of the blade is sharp, ground especially for that purpose.
Produced by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 109 mm
• Total knife length: 232 mm
• Blade width: 23 mm
• Blade thickness: 3,2 mm
• Type of blade: drop point plain
• Blade Hardness - 59-60 HRC
• Steel: C100 carbon
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber
• Plastic sheath with plastic rotating frog
• Available also in Survival version - with integrated sharpener and Firestarter
Knife blade of high carbon steel can be hardened to HRC 59-60 giving best possible sharpness to lowest price. Knives made from above mentioned steel grades will after some use achieve a dullish grey finish. However, this will not negatively affect the quality of the blade. On the contrary it will somewhat improve the resistance to corrosion. In order to prevent rust, make sure you put the knife away clean and dry. To best corrosive resistance apply a thin coat of oil on the blade as soon, as possible.
Morakniv® Bushcraft Black - Carbon Steel - Black
Gata de livrare in14 zile