The all-in-one knife for outdoor buffs. Blade of Swedish steel. Patterned high-friction grip makes the knife pleasant to hold and easy to handle.
Produced by Swedish company Mora of Sweden®.
• Blade length: 104 mm
• Total knife length: 219 mm
• Blade width: 21 mm
• Blade thickness: 2,0 mm
• Type of blade: clip point plain
• Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
• Steel: C100 carbon
• Blade made of carbon steel, laser-sharpened
• Handle made of plastic, coated with non-slip rubber
• Plastic sheath with clip included
Knife blade of high carbon steel can be hardened to HRC 59-60 giving best possible sharpness to lowest price. Knives made from above mentioned steel grades will after some use achieve a dullish grey finish. However, this will not negatively affect the quality of the blade. On the contrary it will somewhat improve the resistance to corrosion. In order to prevent rust, make sure you put the knife away clean and dry. To best corrosive resistance apply a thin coat of oil on the blade as soon, as possible.
Morakniv® Companion MG (C) - Carbon Steel - Olive Green
Gata de livrare in14 zile